Please follow the instructions below carefully in the preparation of your paper for final submission to ICIST 2014, before March 31, 2014 . As indicated in the acceptance email if you are accepted by ICIST 2014, for proper submission, three items should be included in the package for your final submission:
- Your manuscript in PDF and word
- Confirmation email from IEEE PDF eXpress of your file's Xplore compliance
- The completed IEEE copyright form
Page Limits: Four pages in standard IEEE conference two-column format (see specific instructions below or in IEEE website) are required for each paper, including figures and tables. A maximum of two additional pages are permitted at an extra charge (USD 100 per extra page) payable at the time of submitting the final version of the paper.
- Language: All submissions must be written in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations) consistent with IEEE format.
For preparing your article and improving your writing, please refer to the IEEE guidelines.
For formatting your article, the IEEE templates can be used (see for updated templates and useful tips).
If you are using Latex, a newly updated LaTeX template (updated 30 November 2012) is also available from IEEE website.
Please download and strictly
follow the paper templates
Word template: link
Video Clip Option
You also have the option to attach a video clip to your accepted paper. The video clip must be in mpeg format and its size should be less than 5MB. Please note, however, that this video clip will only appear in conference proceedings but will NOT be submitted to IEEE for publication.
IEEE PDF Xplore Compliance
For your paper to be included in ICIST 2014 Proceedings, its PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant. You should login to IEEE PDF eXpress using the conference ID: 32410X, to check for this.
After your paper passes the compliance test, a confirmation email will be sent to you. You must submit this email as one of the items in the final submission. For general instructions on how to use PDF eXpress, refer to this instruction page .
IEEE Copyright Form
Authors of an accepted ICIST paper must submit an IEEE copyright form before the paper can be published in ICIST 2014 Proceedings. Since the past ICIST conferences, ICIST 2014 has registered to use the new IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) service. IEEE Electronic Copyright form can be accessed by the following steps:
- Login the Final Paper Submission site with your paper passcode listed in your acceptance letter.
- Click the link marked "Please click here to submit IEEE Copyright information". You are then directed to the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form website.
- Make sure that the listed paper information is correct and click the Next button.
- You are then in the "IEEE Copyright Form Wizard" page. Answer the questions listed by clicking Yes/No button and the wizard will guide to the appropriate version of the IEEE Copyright Form. Click the Next button to get the next question.
- After the wizard completes the task, you will be directed to a filled IEEE Copyright Form. Read the form carefully and make sure that the information listed in the form is correct.
- Sign the form by typing your name at the bottom of the form and click the Submit button.
- Click the Download button to download the signed copyright form (in PDF).
- Click on the Return button and go back to the paper submission site for camera-ready paper upload.
- Remember to upload the signed copyright form (in PDF) as one of the items in the final submission.
- You will also receive an email from IEEE Electronic Copyright Service with the signed copyright form (in PDF format) as attachment.
Once the three items above have been prepared, please visit https://www.softconf.com/e/icist2014/ before March 31, and login with your passcode for the actual final submission.
Please find the registration information here.
If the invitation letter is needed, please contact to Miss Jing: firstname.lastname@example.org.